Saturday 29 September 2012

Six Word Memoir #2:

Writers Note: I could not last 10 seconds in a video game...but in tetris, I can play for hours. It is the only game that I really enjoy playing. When I say "I would rather be playing tetris" what I mean is, I'd prefer spending my time doing that than having fun with a bunch of people or partying. I used this phrase because it shows a side of me that would rather be alone. All I need is a computer game to be content. I can't explain it...but I feel safe when I'm playing. Everything is so simple, and yet complicated...everything fits into place. I chose this photo because well...first of all, it made me laugh because these are my business like/professional grandparents completely drunk and secondly, it doesn't really interest me to do myself. I'm a really socially awkward person and I don't like coming out of my comfort zone. If I had to picture myself in a situation like this, I wouldn't want to be there. Truthfully, I don't really like going to parties. I would just want to be in a calming atmosphere, doing something I enjoy. 

I would rather be playing tetris...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, why Tetris? What does this particular game reveal about your personality?

    ReplyDelete