Tuesday 18 September 2012

Digital Doodle Drawing

              This is my digital footprint, as confusing as it may look. On the computer keys I have added logos of some of the sites I go on like Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and now this new Blogger site. On some of these sites I like to show a lot of what is of interest to me and display them. For example I have pictures of my artwork on Facebook, which I have encluded in the image above and chemistry images which I loveeeeee and always post. For the border of this image I have put pictures of most of the walls I have liked on Facebook, such as some of my favourite movies, T.V shows, books and artists. I also added visual images of some of the chats sites that I use, or have used in the past such as MSN and BlackBerry Messenger. Of course, the most important chat method of them all: texting. I don't text a whole lot, but I do like talking to some of my friends using that. In my doodle page I included a few old texts that I have sent that have meaning to me. Oh, and tetris. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment