Thursday 13 September 2012

Alright ladies and gents, I promise I'm not as boring as I sound!


Rambling Autobiography

I grew up in the same house for the first 15 years of my life. When I was a child, I truly believed I was an artist. My backpack for school was locked and loaded in July. I became less outgoing as I grew up. I went to church for the oreos and apple juice. When I was younger, I was mean and have hated myself for that fact. Garlic cheese bread is ordered as an appetizer anywhere I go to eat. In Grade 5 I was a ghost for halloween because I thought it would make me different. My grandma once had coffee with Louis Armstrong and this is one of the ten stories I can stand listening to for the tenth time. If anyone asks, my favourite movie is Gone With The Wind, but in actuality it is, and always has been, The Lion King. Talking to new people gives me anxiety, along with tests and quizzes. I have always tutored and helped people. Ghosts are my biggest fear but the possibility of them actually existing intrigues me. I named my dog Scout, after the girl from To Kill A Mockingbird (luckily he'll never know he was named after a girl). I'm a regular customer at Sargeant Sundae. At my cousin's funeral I didn't cry. I love chocolate covered almonds and pretzels. I don't like going to parties. Last year I got 100% in IB chemistry, aswell as a 7 on the exam, and felt disappointed in myself. Guilt is still my biggest weakness. I drink water at school to make it look like I have a healthy lifestyle, but to be honest, I only take a couple sips a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment