Tuesday 15 January 2013

    Twitter Challenge #drama #followmeplease

         I feel as if, if I was celebrity I would try as hard as I could to tweet back at people on twitter...especially if I only had 3000 followers...ya, I think I could definitely find the time...hint hint, Wooden Sky...I've tweeted at a lot of celebrities for this twitter challenge thing and, not gonna lie, it's kinda making me lose a little respect for a lot of the celebs I love...except for Mumford and Sons, those guys are very busy, I would assume...so they have a pass. Seriously though, I told them an item off my bucket list and its just a huge let down when they don't tweet back. Allllsssooo since we're on the topic of twitter, I hate the whole follower idea....no one ever follows me and it especially sucks when I follow someone and they don't follow me back. It's like, I know you got the notification on your iPhone, so just click the bird button and follow me back. Like honestly, I don't really a care about what they tweet but i just want more followers so ill follow them anyways... And then later on ill unfollow them I suppose. Oh ya, I also hate how twitter has turned me into this kind of person. Reading over that last little rant on followers, i annoyed myself. Like it actually scares me how much I care about this, and ya, I'm aware it's not normal, that's not a question in my mind. Anyways that's my thoughts on the twitter challenge/twitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment