Monday 24 December 2012

Personal Edition Numero...I wish I knew.

I Wish...


      I really liked this image when I saw it at first...only because it made a REALLY good Facebook cover photo. Then I began reading the wishes and they were actually pretty interesting. It reminded me a lot of our buried life assignment...the only difference is that people made wishes they knew could possibly come true...or that were so unrealistic to the point to of being funny. For example, "I wish Pokemons were real," does everyone wish they were real? Of course. Will they ever be? Probably not. The mix of reality and fantasy was really unique and I think an assignment like this would be good to do in class at some point...hint hint...

Oh, and this photo doesn't belong to me! I saved it to my desktop a lonnnggg time ago because I loved it, I tried to find the link to it but couldn't. Is this copyright? Meh, probably, but I'm praising it, so I think it should be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment