Thursday 20 December 2012


Personal Edition Numero...122112


End of the...World?

      In advance, I need to warn whoever is reading this that this post will be absolutely scattered! Well, tomorrow is December. 21 2012...the end of the world. I'm not too sure if it ends RIGHT on the start of the day, or after the entire day...at midnight...so...it's 11:53pm on December 20th, which means I could possibly be in the middle of writing this post and bam, the world...ends? I don't know, that sounds kind of weird to say...or funny. Anyways...I must say, if the world were to honestly end, I haven't really done much that I'm glad I did...and I think I have a lot of regrets. I stressed the small things, put school first, and pretty much lived a boring, safe life. Also, whats really the point to life? If we die anyways. I mean, we're all going to die so isn't it better if its done at once, so there'll be no one left to grieve and live in pain from the loss of a loved one? I guess it all depends...AH! 12:00...world still intact. I'll just keep writing...thats another thing! If the world did end, I spent it doing homework...didn't send any last minute meaningful texts...didn't say anything to my family...I just kept to myself. A+ for carpe diem I would say. Well...I'm not done with this post, but I'm going to leave it for today...what an awkward little rant to read...but whatever, you'll live...I mean, if you're reading this, you've already survived an apocalypse. Nice one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment